MORE PHOTOS

To navigate thru my page and see many more photos including before pictures, my post op pictures and photos showing monthly updates, please scroll down and look over to the right under Blog Archive, click on the links.

My Hairloss

My hair loss started when I was around 27, starting in my crown and progressing forward to my hairline. As it became more and more noticeable it started to affect my everyday life. I was not as socialble around friends and family. My belief in myself along with my happiness level was not nearly as high. Almost every aspect of my life was changed, from work and professional relationships to my interactions with my closest friends. My self confidence took a huge hit and there was just no way to get it back. I tried medications such as Proscar and Rogaine, these products helped slow down my hair loss progression but they were not going to regrow my hair, they were not going to reverse my hair loss and get me back to where I wanted to be. So after 18 months of research I decided to get a Hair Transplant. The hair restoration clinic I chose was the Alvi Armani Clinic and the surgery was scheduled on March 14th of 2007. I am currently 8 months out from my first surgery and I can honestly say it is one of the best decisions I have ever made. I've taken a huge step forward in beating hairloss and am a much happier man for it.

My research

As with any surgery a lot of research needs to be done, along that research path a lot of questions arise that need to be answered. Hopefully my efforts here can help answer some of those questions. Below you will see pictures of me before my surgery, what I looked like immediately after surgery, and a monthly update of my progression with a description of what I experienced.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

10 day and 14 day pics

The pictures of me below are at 14 days, I am very surprised at how quickly I am healed already, almost all of the redness and scabbing is gone and just about all of the facial swelling has gone away.










No comments: